AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aims of the Bank are:-
- To ensure that individuals, businesses and
institutions in the catchment area have access to
finance and other technical services they need to
grow their businesses and achieve their goals in
- Specifically, the aim of the bank includes among
- To encourage thrift through savings on regular
basis to build a pool of fund to promote economic
growth and development.
- To create a source of credit for the benefit of
the people at fair and reasonable interest rate.
- To educate people to use money wisely and manage
their limited resource efficiently.
- To promote the welfare of the community within
which the bank operate.
The objective of the bank is to provide efficient
and effective financial and non financial inclusive
services to its clients to manage their risk:
acquire assets and reduce vulnerability. The
strategic vision of the Bank have been grouped under
four thematic areas as follows:
- To attract, recruit and retain highly
qualified and skilled young and dynamic
professional and administrative staff,
especially female gender.
- To improve professional and academic
competencies of staff through staff training and
- To improve the level of relevant research in
the field of rural banking and microfinance.
- Initiating Innovative Products
- To increase the bank’s responsiveness to the
changing client behaviour towards loan
repayment; savings, investment and wealth
- To assume greater responsibility for the
training of staff members, clients, members and other
stakeholders in other to improve their business
performance so as to enhance their cash flow,
savings mobilization and
in rural banking and Microfinance Provision
- To increase access to savings,
investment and microfinance products for SME
especially female entrepreneurs.
- To increase access to short term credit
for salary workers to meet their short term
- To expand capacity for clients technical
and financial skill development.
- To raise funds to support the Banks’
operations in other to sustain the
wealth of the stakeholders involve.
- To ensure proper controls and
systems are in place to detect and
prevent fraud and instill
confidence in the system and the
community we serve.